Friday, August 25, 2017

Lush Korea Pins

Had been seeing these in the Lush group on Reddit and I fell in love, searched the internet to figure how how I could get my hands on some...to no avail! Did find 2 cute pins on etsy the tub life, and the bath bomb in a tub. But no REAL lush korea pins! I do have the desire to make my own similar ones to sell, since I know ALOT of people myself included want to get there hands on these little cuties! I am planning to make myself some cute shrinky dinks of these art pieces!!! But for right now I just want to share how frickin cute they are. I did find out where they come from...apparently if you are in a lush korea shop and you purchase or do a certain thing you will be given the pin for it & they are supposedly rare with only 20-30 of each style in existence!!! Also they can be earned online if you are a part of there membership program. I tried to join despite the fact that ordering from Korea would be pricey, but for the good of my bank card I fortunately couldn't figure it out. Certain things wouldn't translate, and when I try to join its not like a regular site it sends you off to one of 5 different Korean sign up pages, which when I tried to translate would send me off to another Korean webpage! So I don't think I will have any of these in the near future, but I did find all the images I could, and the meanings of certain pins straight of the Korea Lush page! The translation doesn't seem to make sense on all of them, but its worth checking out!!
In the mean time I will be praying to the Lush gods that they release this cute incentive program in the UK (or north america)

No comments:

Post a Comment